Monday 6 August 2012

Retirement List Updates

Hi everyone - just a quick update to let you know that the Retirement List has begun to sell out of some items. So far we are out of:

Peach Parfait Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
Concord Crush Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
More Mustard Stampin' Write Marker
3/16" Gold Brads
Dotto Refill
Crimper
Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
Big Top Birthday DSP
Big Top Birthday Quick Accents
Stack n Store Containers
Stampin' Scrub Replacement Pads



So if there is anything that you are wanting, I wouldn't leave it too long to place your order as things are selling out daily, and it would be a shame to miss out!

Copies of the new Annual Catalogue and the new Holiday Mini are on their way as I write - I got my shipment confirmation today - so contact me asap to reserve your copy! First in best dressed! Get your copies before your friends do by getting in early!

I will be back later in the week with more list updates.

Have a great week!!

Kylie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...