Thursday 16 August 2012

Stampin' Up! Advertising



Have you seen the latest ads for Stampin' Up! I really like them, and although one of them is causing quite a stir - I will leave that up to you to decide which lol - if you take it in the light-hearted manner I am certain SU intended it to be, you might get a giggle!

What do you think of these:






So great. I particularly like the one about art - we all need it in some form, be it our childrens' "artwork" from daycare/kindy/preprimary (hehe remember?) be it in our handmade gifts, cards, scrapbook pages, off the page etc. Or in our gardens, or the pieces we hang on our walls. Life without art is a less-enhanced life - art is in the eye of the beholder. It really is. What appeals to me may not appeal to you, but that is what is great about ART! I tell my stamp club ladies and the guests at the stamping parties I do, that it is never wrong, it is art! Your art, your style, your way!! As long as YOU like it, that is all that matters.
I like to think of myself as an artist. An artist in papercraft. Now I may not have the most imaginitive mind, and tend to go with what has been tried and tested in my style, but it soothes me, and that is something art is meant to do - it is meant to invoke a feeling, be it soothing, uplifting, shocking, angry, happy, sad - that is the purpose of art. What in your life is your art? Are you experimenting with what you like to do? Have you dabbled in papercraft and want to try it again? Stampin' Up! is a great place to learn and share! Why not see for yourself? A Stampin' Party is a great place to start! Find out how today, I would love to chat :)

See you next time!
Kylie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...