Friday 22 February 2019

Just A Note...

I treated myself to some embossing folders, and I've just opened them - they are amazing!
Stampin' Up! embossing folders are made for us by Sizzix, and these ones are the new Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folders - meaning that they are deeply textured, even the Subtle folder (used on the Grapefruit Grove card) is beautifully detailed, although it may be hard to see that from this photo!
They embossing folders are extra thick, and you don't need the top acrylic plate when you run it through the Big Shot. 
Remember to run the embossing folder through spine-first, and it will last pretty much forever!

Here are the 3 embossing folders that I used today:

Subtle 143706 $17.00

Tufted 146335 $16.00


Basket Weave 146841 $16.00


These are the cards I made using the embossing folders above, all three are very simple, just a butterfly cut from the Botanical Butterfly Sale-a-bration dsp, a strip of coordinating card stock and the embossed card front. I used the Clear Wink Of Stella glitter brush on the butterflies for a bit of sparkle, but it also looks cute without it. I popped the butterflies up on mini dimensionals for a bit of lift.
 I used the stamp set that comes with the Soft Sayings Card Kit (145466) on page 8 of the annual catalogue, but you could use any sentiment that you have in your stash :)

 Tufted Embossing Folder

 Subtle Embossing Folder


Basket Weave Embossing Folder


In case you would like to order any of the above to make your own, I've included the supplies below.
Feel free to place an order either in my online store or by email :)
Until next time,
Kylie :)







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...