Thursday 7 February 2019

Make A Wish

This gorgeous ribbon from the Sale-a-bration catalogue is still available to order as your free gift when you spend $90 or more from either of our current catalogues. It's such pretty ribbon!


I came across these cards online showcasing this ribbon, and had to make them for myself - so simple but I think they have real WOW!


Balmy Blue


Grapefruit Grove


Highland Heather


Lemon Lime Twist


Daffodil Delight


Quick and simple - gotta love that!
The supplies I used are below, click on the links to pop into my online store if you would like the supplies to make these for yourself :)

Until next time,
Kylie x



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...