Friday 15 February 2019

Narrow Notecards and Envelopes Share What You Love Box

Do you remember the Share What You Love Designer Series Paper from the Annual catalogue?
One of my favourite papers EVER!
It's heavy-weight, perfect for cards, boxes, scrapbook pages - anything and everything!
It's been a bit neglected since the mini catalogues came out, but I'm back playing with it again, and loving it all over again!
I found a tutorial online showing me how to make a cute little segmented box for these Narrow Notecards - you can see the original here.
Here is my version:


And the inside:


I decorated 6 of the notecards with different patterns from the Share What You Love DSP, but if you prefer, you can make them all of the same, or anything you like:








The sentiments are from the Sent With Love stamp set and the smudge in the middle of the white is from the Love What You Do stamp set that matches the Share What You Love DSP.

I decorated the flap on the back of the envelopes too, I think it finishes it off beautifully, don't you?

You can find the Narrow Note Cards and Envelopes on page 193 of the Annual Catalogue.

Let me know if you would like me to show you how to make the box for these notecards - I would love to put together a class for you and your friends :)

To see the products that I used in this project, see below.

Until next time,
Kylie x











Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...