Monday 11 February 2019

Valentine's Sweet Treats

Valentine's Day is this week - but don't stress, you still have time to make your special someone a special something!
A friend asked me to make her one of my Merci chocolate wallets for a man (hoping it's her hubby lol), and this is what I came up with:




Yep, I'm one of those - I make extra work for myself because I can't decide and I make a few options for people to choose from - a typical libra!
She ended up choosing the top one (that was my favourite too).
I used the recently retired Festive Farmhouse DSP - it's a great way to use it up, and she didn't care that the paper wasn't current :)

I would love to show you how to make these wallets - they hold 8 Merci chocolates, which you can easily get in Aldi. Why not book me to come to you and show you and a few friends how to make these? I can make these in assorted sizes, from 2-8 chocolates, check out a previous post here to see how the wallet looks in a smaller size.
I decorate them simply, as it's what's inside that is the exciting part, yum! Plus simple is quick and easy, always a bonus!
If you would like to order any of the supplies I have used in this project, I've included the links below.

Until next time,
Kylie x






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...