Wednesday 31 July 2019

Everything Amazing!


I had a last minute card class the other day, so decided to CASE ("copy and selectively edit")
some cute cards from the internet.
I saw this one and changed up the colour to Bermuda Bay (my fav) and white bakers twine.
I know you can't see it, but the sentiment has been heat-embossed with our new Shimmer White Embossing Powder, so it's all sparkly in real life, gorgeous!
I ran the front panel through my Big Shot with the Tufted Embossing Folder, wrapped the white bakers twine around it, then attached the sentiment panel to the front with dimensionals.
It's a quick and easy card :)

I've added the products I used below - let me know if you would like to order anything or to book a free party or a paid class to make your own :)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Kylie x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...