Tuesday 5 March 2013

Exciting convention news...



We have had a couple of exciting announcements on our Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website in the last 24 hours, and it's all about Convention!! They have announced the schedule and I have to tell you how excited I am! And I am excited to share it with you too!

Did you know that you don't have to be a demonstrator to experience our convention? BUT you do save money on the registration costs if you are a demonstrator - $100 to be exact! You get to experience 3 days of fantastic demonstrations, make and takes, classes and just being with other demos is the best part! It is full on party for 3 whole days!! I will be making the trek across to Brisbane for this event with 2 of my wonderful team - they are also my good friends - and we are sure to have a fantastic time as we are going a couple of days early and going home a couple of days after - why not make a real holiday of it!!

If you are interested in experiencing the wonders of Stampin' Up! in their 25th Anniversary year, contact me to day to book your spot at Convention 2013!! While Sale-a-bration is on, you can join for as little as $169, choose your fabulous Stampin' Up! goodies to the value of $294 AND save $100 off your convention ticket! So if you think about it - you are really only paying $69 for nearly $300 worth of amazing product ( if you were going to pay the full guest amount for your convention ticket, you save $100 as a demonstrator, so that's how I worked out the amazing savings to be had by joining!!)

Give me a ring or drop me a line and we can chat!!

Until next time,
Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...