Saturday 16 March 2013

How to Color Ribbon with Stampin Up Spritzers

Have you loved a ribbon, but it didn't come in the exact colour that you needed for your project? I have the solution for you! Using our NEW Stampin' Spritzer (126185 $4.95), some rubbing alcohol from the chemist, and a reinker in the colour of your choice, you will have all the tools needed to change the ribbon to the desired colour!
I came across a quick, informal video by one of our US Stampin' Up! Demonstrators that I follow - she is just so incredibly talented!! - and I had to share it with you! It's really quick, so check it out:

http://youtu.be/5W0JelNvrUE

Until next time,
Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...