Monday 18 March 2013

Hurry - last days of Sale-a-bration!!

 
 
 
Well, SAB is nearly over - only a few days left to get your hands on FREE Stampin' Up! goodies!!!
Check out the flyers below:
 
 
 
For every $100 you spend (before postage) you can choose a FREE item from the SAB catalogue above, and your order will ship straight from the warehouse in Sydney to your doorstep! And for the rest of March, I am offering FREE postage on your order! You don't have to live local to me - I can have your order shipped anywhere in Australia! This offer is for new orders only - current orders will get a special handmade gift made just for you!! SAB finishes March 22 - that's this Friday! Get in quick before time runs out!
 
And don't forget about the fantastic joining offer available during SAB - for only $169, you get to choose up to $294 worth of Stampin' Up! product of your choice! That's 25% more in your kit than usual! From April 1st, the kit value drops back to $235 - still a fantastic deal, but right now you just can't beat $294 worth of your choice of SU product, from either of the 2 current catalogues, a Business Kit worth $80 for FREE and FREE postage to your door! And you get to join my team!! I can't wait to meet you! You don't have to be local either - anywhere in Australia!
 
Contact me asap to have a chat about your options - and if you ARE local to me, and you would like to meet in person, the coffee is on me!!
 
I can't tell you how wonderful Stampin' Up! is to be a part of - as a customer or a demonstrator! The benefits are fantastic - ask me about them - I would love to share the joy! And if you are thinking that we are a hard-sell kinda company, think again! Our motto is:
 
 
I run my business to share the joy of Stampin' Up! and create beautiful things with paper and ink. I make something every day and my kids love to join me in my stamping journey! I would love to share the joy with you :)
 
Until next time,
 
Kylie xxx

 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...