Monday 25 March 2013

New events added to my website....

Thought I would pop in with an update on my Events.......
If you go to my website www.kylieclemmence.stampinup.net and click on My Events, you will come across a listing of my classes available for the next couple of months.

CARDS, CAKE AND A CUPPA: This class is for 2 cards (assorted themes) and it runs for 2 hours including morning tea. Cost is $15 pp and RSVP and prepayment is essential for catering and kit, 48 hours before class starts.
 Class does start strictly on time.
Unfortunately, children cannot be catered for at my residence, but I am happy to come to you at another time!
This class is available for dates other than recorded here - if there is another day/time that suits you better, let me know, I am happy to work with you!

CHICKS AND CHOCOLATE: This class is for 3 x 3D projects that can hold little chockies (or small gifts) for gifts. Assorted themes - class can be tailored to your event, conditions apply. Class runs for 2 hours and costs $20 which includes morning tea.RSVP is essential for catering and kit.
 Class does start strictly on time.
Unfortunately, children cannot be accommodated at my residence, but I am happy to come to you at another time!
This class is available for dates other than recorded here - if there is another day/time that suits you better, let me know, I am happy to work with you!

STAMP CLUB: This is a monthly,bi-monthly or quarterly group. Currently I have one stamp club that meets monthly and are all commited to spending $50 each per month. Each month, one of the members is 'hostess' - which just means she collects the hostess gifts and freebies on offer that month. Each member gets to be hostess in each round. Benefits begin at $300 sales, so if there are 3 of you, that's $100 each to spend, 6 of you, that's $50 each, etc. Stamp club can be tailored to your needs with no stress! Contact me today to chat about your options, no obligation!
I am currently looking to start new stamp clubs in April, May and June! Get your friends together now :)

TOOL TIME: Tool time will be offered every so often so that you can bring that item that you forgot how to use, can't think of a new use for or just plain bored with it! I will give you a new way to use it, a new example and idea for it that you can take away with you!
Cost is $10, and RSVP is essential for me to research on your behalf and make up your sample(s).
Unfortunately, children cannot be accommodated at my residence, but I am happy to take bookings to come to you!

BIG SHOT: Classes will be offered monthly, and each month will be a new technique/project. You will go away with one completed project and new ideas to try out at home.
Cost is $15 and includes a light morning or afternoon tea.
RSVP and prepayment is essential 48 hours before class starts. Class does start strictly on time.
Unfortunately, children cannot be accommodated at my residence, but I am happy to take bookings to come to you!
This class is available for dates other than recorded here - if there is another day/time that suits you better, let me know, I am happy to work with you!

DECORATING KRAFT BOXES: I am loving the Kraft boxes from the Annual Catalogue, page 161. I love to decorate them and fill them with small gifts, chocolates/lollies or even cookies made with our cookie stamps! (all supplies for these can be found on page 161). Class will be decorating 2 of the Kraft Boxes with many ideas to decorate more at home. Cost is $15 and includes morning or afternoon tea.
Class will start strictly on time. RSVP and prepayment is essential for catering and kits, at least 48 hours before class starts.
Unfortunately, children cannot be accommodated at my residence, but I am happy to take bookings to come to you!
This class is available for dates other than recorded here - if there is another day/time that suits you better, let me know, I am happy to work with you!

STAMP-A-STACK: Come along and stamp a stack of cards! We will be making 6 cards in two different designs with envelopes to match! Cost is $20 for 6 cards and includes a light morning tea.
RSVP and prepayment is essential at least 48 hours before class begins.
Unfortunately, children cannot be accommodated at my residence, but I am happy to take bookings to come to you!
This class is available for dates other than recorded here - if there is another day/time that suits you better, let me know, I am happy to work with you!

SIMPLY SCORED AND SCORING PLATES: classes coming soon!

BASIC STAMPING CLASS: This class is for the beginner stamper to learn in a relaxed atmosphere. We promote a relaxed pace and learn easy (but cool) techniques and how to use tools.
This class is great for one-on-one learning or for a group to learn together and will be offered as needed - feel free to book a Basic Stamping Class at your place now!
Cost is $15 or free with an order of $50 or more.

Other classes will be offered throughout the year, let me know if you would like to try a class that isn't listed here - I would be happy to make one up for you! Your place or mine - I am flexible!

Chat with you soon!

Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...