Thursday 28 March 2013

Clearance Rack Blitz is Back!!


NOPE, YOU ARE NOT DREAMING!!

That's right, the Clearance Rack is back, but only for a short time!! Only until Sunday, April1st in fact!! So get in quick!! CLICK HERE to go to the list now! This order can only be placed by myself, online ordering is not ready for the Blitz, so get your orders to me asap! I can take Credit Card or cash, but the cash needs to be in my hands before I place your order.......last Clearance Rack sold out incredibly quickly, so if there is anything you want, get your order in today!
Here are the links to the retired catalogues:
http://204.228.150.61/catalogs/flash/en-AU/20110801_17f32d1826_IBC_en-AU/index.html

http://204.228.150.61/catalogs/flash/en-AU/20111101_w5708e_SummerMini/index.html

so that you can see what the product looks like.....

AND STOP THE PRESSES!!

Stampin' Up! has also extended that fantastic joining special!! For only $169, you can get up to $294 worth of fantastic Stampin' Up! product!! No pressure to sell, join just for the discount if you like!
We only need another 120 fabulous ladies like yourself to join our family to fill a goal SU set us during Sale-a-bration, then we will all be rewarded with free product, which I will GIVE you if you join my team before the 31st!! I have some free time over Easter to go through it with you, so give me a call!!

Such a great offer, it is amazing that Stampin' Up! has brought it back, even for such a short time - get in before it finishes!!!!!!!!!

Hope to hear from you soon, but if not,  have a fantastic Easter break!!

Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...