Tuesday 2 April 2013

Sent With Love......



How gorgeous is this bundle? I can't wait to order mine - I am off to the Stampin' Up! Convention with some of friends/team in May and I think this would make a fantastic travel journal, don't you?





The stamps on their own (131847) are available in clear mount only and are $33.95.
The Simply Sent DSP (132182) is $18.95.
You can buy them both in a bundle and save yourself 20%!!
Grab the bundle (132851) which includes the Simply Sent Clear Mount Stamps, the Simply Sent DSP and Calypso Coral Bakers Twine for only $46.25, that's 20% off!!

Click HERE to go straight to my store and grab your bundle today!

 I sent a newsletter out to my customers today offering a bonus to the first 5 orders through my store this week. That bonus is a $20 gift voucher for Stampin' Up! product, which can only be redeemed through me, and only for Australian customers for orders of $100+ excluding postage. If you prefer to place your order directly with me for that personal touch, I offer my customers free shipping on orders $100 +  this week.....(but not the voucher).

Check out this example of how gorgeous these products are - this card I pinned from Pinterest and is from the talented Sweet Pea Bunny - go check her out! ( I am yet to get my bundle to make samples!). I just love to share how talented Stampin' Up! Demos are!!

I have recently decided to ramp up my business and have started offering classes. If you click HERE it will take you to my website where you will find a whole list of classes available to book into. More classes will be offered in the coming months, so check back often to see if there is anything that takes your interest! You can also find updates on my facebook page - HERE. Like me today!

Convention update:
My team and I registered for the upcoming Stampin' Up! Convention and I have to tell you how excited I was to see that I qualified for Convention for FREE!! That's a $425 saving!! Stampin' Up! allows Managers and above the chance to go to one of their events for free each year, and this is the first year that I have qualified - all thanks to some fabulous customers and amazing, hardworking dowline!! So thank you to all that allowed me to reach the level of Manager - I am so very blessed to have such wonderful people in my life!!!!

Feel free to contact me in your preferred way with any questions or suggestions, I would love to hear from you!

Until next time,
Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...