Wednesday 5 June 2013

A Convention Challenge.....

 
At Convention, we always get a challenge to work on when we get home - this year was no different. Aaron Scott, our Australian Head Honcho set us a New Customer Challenge. He challenged us to find new customers and add them to our customer base by the end of June 2013. We have a set amount we need to find, and I am asking YOU to help me out!!
 
Would you like to be a part of this challenge? I need new customers by the end of June - would you like to help? You can help by -
  1. either becoming my customer and purchasing fabulous Stampin' Up! product from me - either in my online store or by contacting me directly
  2. by hosting a Stampin' Party and inviting your friends
  3. by hosting a Catalogue Party - where you pass the catalogue around to friends, family, workmates etc and gather orders.
 All new customers will not only be introduced to a wonderful world of Stampin' Up! craft and fun, but they will also receive a free, handmade gift from me to say thank you! And if you introduced me to her, you will receive a gift too!
 
You don't have to be local to me to take part in the challenge - we can ship your order/s anywhere in Australia for only $5.95 or 5% of your order, whichever is greater.
 
Click here to go to our catalogue page or contact me to have one posted out to you - postage is $10. You are welcome to collect one from me free of charge, or if you are local to me, I will happily drop one off to you!
 
I hope you are able to to join in the fun - I would love to meet you!!
 
Until next time,
Kylie xxx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...