Thursday 13 June 2013

New classes posted....





It's cold, and windy and maybe even grey outside - although not usually in Perth - we tend to have crisp, cold days that are gorgeously sunny! Anyway, whether it is raining or sunny, Winter is the perfect time to snuggle up with a hot cuppa and craft!

I have just listed my Winter classes on my website - click here - and I invite YOU to come along and join me this Winter! If you don't see something listed that you have wanted to learn about, or product you wanted to play with, let me know, I would be happy to tailor a class to you!
You can also click on the button to the right - see the bright pink button? Click it and go straight to my class list!
All new class attendees will receive a voucher towards their next class, and if you are a regular and bring a freind new to me, you get the voucher too!
All class fees include a hot cuppa and a light morning tea/supper, so your body and your creativity will be fueled up and ready to go!
Contact me today to reserve your spot! Get in quick, each class only has 6 spots available!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Kylie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...