Sunday 23 June 2013

My Catalogue Launch Goodies........

It's nearly that time of year again - New Catalogue Time!!

I am so excited about this new catalogue, and I have spent some time this week making samples and goodies for my upcoming launch. You can read about it here! It's on Saturday the 6th July from 1 - 4pm, and you are sure to have a good time!

I wanted to share with you some of the goodies I have made - sneak peek of course!


If you would like one of these little beauties for yourself, just be one of the first 8 people to rsvp to my launch, and one of these will be yours - you can even choose the colour :)

Let me know how many spots you would like to reserve - I can't wait to share this new catalogue with you!

Until next time,
Kylie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...