Tuesday 18 June 2013

Join me as I launch the new 2013/2014 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue!!

Got a couple of hours free on Saturday, 6th July? I'd love it if you came along to my launch for the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue!
  • You will get your very own copy of the new catalogue!
  • You will get to play with some new product at the Make and Take table - including the new Simply Pressed Clay!
  • There will be new product displays!
  • There will be new product samples for your inspiration!
  • There will be door and spot prizes throughout the afternoon!
  • You will be able to have a hot cuppa and something sweet to eat as you browse through all 208 gorgeous pages of the new catalogue!
  • FREE shipping is offered on all orders placed and paid for on the day!
  • Bring a friend new-to-me and you will receive extra door prize entries!
Cost - $15 with catalogue, $10 without catalogue, or FREE with an order of $100+.
Date - Saturday 6th July 2013
Time - Doors are open between 1pm and 4pm - drop in anytime!
Venue - My place in Maddington, WA - address will be confirmed with RSVP.
RSVP - By Wednesday, 3rd July.

RSVP is essential for planning of kits and refreshments - please RSVP asap to avoid missing out!
Unfortunately I cannot accommodate small children at my event - if you need to look after children, I would be very happy to come to you at another time - contact me to book your preferred date and time!

Launch Day Special -
If you love what you see and decide to join my team on or before Launch Day, not only will you be able to attend Launch Day for free, you can also choose 2 items from my "retired but never used" basket - which contains brand new, unmounted stamp sets from the 4 years I have been a demonstrator. Joining is $169 and you are able to choose product worth $235 of your choice! Chat with me to discuss your options - joining Stampin' Up! was the best decision I could've made!

If you place and pay for an order on the day, your order will ship straight to you for free! Ask me for more details!

There will also be a small quantity of retired stock and handmade cards for sale on the day - cash and carry only.

Contact me for more information or with any questions, I would love to hear from you!
I really hope you can join me - it is a gorgeous catalogue and I can't wait to share it with you!
See you soon!!
Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...