Thursday 13 June 2013

Double and Triple - Time Stamping

It's a technique that is huge right now, and I love it! Here is my version of triple-time stamping:



I used the Blooming with Kindness set in clear (126422) with Island Indigo ink (126986)  and cardstock (124390) sooo glad this colour is being brought back as a core colour! Definitely one of my favourites.

This next card is an out and out copy of one of my favourite male Stampin' Up! demonstrators - yep, I said male!! Brian King, an amazing talent in the U.S. ,is just one of several male demos I follow online. Check out the original here - and while you're there, have a look around, the inspiration is amazing!!
Here is my version:


And one without brads but I added a little rhinestone in the centre of the bike wheels. - ( to cammoflage the fact the embossing powder is M.I.A. in parts lol!)



If you like the look of either of these techniques, let me know, I would love to sit down with you and show you how!

Don't forget we currently have a Retirement List Sale going on - click here to go to the List or here to go to my store (same place really!) to get your hands on product that will be retiring at the end of the month - don't leave it too long! I picked myself up some retiring pretty in pink cardstock so that I can continue to make little gifts for a friend's Breast Cancer Fundraiser in October - so have a look in case there is something there you just have to have!

Feel free to contact me - I would love to hear from you!

Until next time,
Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...