Friday 12 July 2013

Gorgeous Grunge

Now it may not look like much here in black and white, but I have seen some fabulous cards and scrapbook pages decorated with this set! We got this set at Convention recently, and I really like it. Here is the sample from Convention:


This next card was one I found on Pinterest and the original is here - from the gorgeous Sandi McIver, who I have followed for years! I changed it a bit, using what I had on hand to make my own, and this is what I came up with:


I used the new In Colours Coastal Cabana and Strawberry Slush and the new Simply Pressed Clay which I coloured with the Strawberry Slush Inkpad and a blender pen.

This next one is another one I found on Pinterest. Again I changed it to suit what I had on hand. Here is the original, and here is mine:


And this last one is another I saw online, but I can't find the original right now - if it is yours, thanks for sharing it!!
This would be a really good one for a make and take as it is so easy to reproduce, and good fun too!


I made all of these samples for my launch to showcase some of the product I was able to get on pre-order before the new catalogue was available. If you would like to see or make these for yourself, let me know, this could be your make and take at your workshop, just book me in!!

Until next time,

Kylie xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...