Thursday 18 July 2013

Launch Make and Take

This is the Mosaic Madness Bundle, which comes with the matching punch - I was able to get this set for free because I had the right Title this year - Manager. For the first time! Stampin' Up! is just so generous!
I needed something cute but simple for my launch Make and Take, and saw so many cute ideas that I cannot remember where the inspiration for this sample came from - so if this looks something like one you have seen before, you will know why!!



I used one of the new In Colours - Strawberry Slush, one of the new core colours - Smoky Slate, one of the new embossing folders - Modern Mosaic, and one of the new punches - Mosaic.

If you would like the supplies to make this card, they can be found in my store or you can book me to come over and we can make it together with your friends! (and it's free to have me visit!!)

Until next time,
Kylie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...