Tuesday 2 July 2013

The new Stampin' Up! 2013/14 Catalogue is here!!


Do you have yours yet??

I am so excited to show you this new catalogue - and I have several ways to do that!

  • Book into my upcoming launch - Saturday July 6th between 1pm and 4pm.
  • Order your copy online for $9.95 including postage to anywhere in Australia.
  • Drop into my place and pick one up for only $5.00.
  • Book a party for you and your friends and get one for FREE!
You can also check out the new catalogue online here and you can place an online order here!

Feel free to contact me!!

Until next time,
Kylie xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...