Tuesday 16 July 2013

Washi Tape for Boys

Look at them. Just sitting there. Not looking like much. Ha! That's what you think!!
This is the Epic Day Washi Tape - you might remember it was released with the This and That Bundle with the This and That Journal. When I first saw it, I didn't really know what to make of it, but check out how cool and simple these cards are just with a bit of tape on them!!


Literally the work of a couple of minutes - how quick and simple if you need a card in a hurry!!


I found inspiration for both of these cards online - the second card here, and the first card was a remake of the girl Washi Tape card from my last post. What do you think?

You can purchase this tape in my online store or contact me to place your order direct.

If you would like to see this tape in action for yourself, book me for a Stampin' party! I would love to show you just how easy this tape is to use!

Until next time,
Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...