Wednesday 3 July 2013

Grab your Greetings!

 
 

Check out the latest offering from Stampin' Up! Not only do we have a brand new catalogue to drool .....um......obsess over (hehe), we also have some greetings sets on sale!
You can get these stamps sets here in my store, and this is what they look like:
This special is available from 2nd - 31st July, 2013 - so get them while they are 25% off!
 
You can order them via my online store or place an order directly through me here, or contact me on 0418 911 828 via text or in person.
 
You can never have enough greetings sets, I don't think, so take advantage of this special offer today :)
 
Until next time,
Kylie xxx
 
 
 


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...