Monday 8 July 2013

Pretty Packages #2!


And we are still going with pretty packaging ideas! Don't you just love those little bags from the last post? You are going to love this next packaging - Tag a Bag Gift Box ($11.95).

And they also come in a bundle - Tag a Box Bundle -  with the Tag a Bag Accessory Kit ($21.95) with a saving of 15%!


I have a couple of samples to share with you. The first one is one of our Make and Takes from Convention:


And this next one is a recreation of one I found on Stampin' Pretty - I just love seeing what Mary Fish creates, she is amazing! Check out my version:




Can you just see this filled with chocolates or lollies? Or it's even big enough for homemade (or not) biscuits or muffins, jewellery, underwear, jewellery, kid-sized clothing, jewellery, craft products, jewellery or even a voucher or gift card! haha!!

I would love to show you these boxes in person - why not book me for a Stampin' Party at your place?

Let me know if you would like to order any of the products to make these, or feel free to place your order yourself in my store !

Until next time,
Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...