Thursday 1 August 2013

Buy 3 Get One FREE!!!

 

Who doesn't love Stampin' Up!'s Designer Series Paper for scrapbooking, cardmaking and 3D projects?
Who doesn't love FREE??
This month Stampin' Up! has combined them both into one amazing promotion! Buy any 3 of our standard DSP and get a 4th for FREE! This special is only for our standard DSP, it doesn't include the paper stacks or the specialty DSP - that gives you 11 DSP packs to choose from!

Click here to go to my online store and see the gorgeous paper for yourself! I already have my favs chosen and can't wait to get my hands on them! You can place an order or book a party to take advantage of this fabulous special - contact me anytime!

Today also marks the start of the demonstrator pre-order period for our upcoming Holiday Mini. From August 29th you can also place your orders from this catalogue - now is the time to book your late August onwards workshops and classes to get your preferred date to see this fantastic catalogue - if you like easy and convenient, then this catalogue is for you! More kits than ever before, wonderful home-made décor for both Halloween and Christmas - and these dates are just around the corner, they will be here before you know it!!

Don't forget that I host classes in my home - which includes a hot cuppa/cold drink and homemade goodies for snacks. Click here to see what's on in the next month or two! The same classes can be booked to come to you - book me in today!

If you like the idea of getting your hands on the new catalogues and product before your friends, and being able to get fantastic discounts and earn free product, you should think about joining my team! Stampin' Up! has a fantastic joining offer - $169 and you get to choose up to $235 of product of your choice! Plus you get a business package full of order forms, catalogues,  etc worth $80 for FREE. Plus FREE shipping right to your door! AND you can choose new catalogue product in your kit if you like! Your choice, your way, your style! Chat with me for more information!

You can contact me to place an order, book a party or to chat about your joining options - I would love to hear from you! You don't even have to be local to me!

Until next time,
Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...