Thursday 15 August 2013

Merry Little Kits.......

One of the fab new things in the upcoming Holiday Catalogue - available August 29th, ask for your copy today! - is a really cute little Christmas card kit. It is in the traditional Christmas colours of Real Red and Gumball Green with the addition of one of our new In Colours - Coastal Cabana!

Included in the kit are gorgeous envelope liners in Real Red, our Whisper White envelopes, gorgeous, exclusive designer series paper (dsp), Whisper White flagged tags to stamp, Real Red buttons and Gumball Green Bakers Twine - enough to make 8 of the cutest cards ever! You can also purchase the stamp set you see stamped on the tag in both clear or wood. Or buy them both in a bundle and save 15%!!


How cute is that?? And it only took minutes to put together - threading the button was the longest part lol!
I am offering this as a class on Thursday 12th September at 10am - but if that date doesn't suit, book me for another time and date!

The class costs $10 plus the cost of the kit, and there are 3 options for this class:

  • Class without stamp $26.95, which includes all postage, adhesive, ink, card kit and refreshments.
  • Class with stamp, clear mount, $40, which includes all postage, adhesive, ink, card kit and refreshments
  • Class with stamp, wood mount, $44.75 , which includes all postage, adhesive ,ink, card kit and refreshments.

Pre-payment and rsvp by August 29th is essential as the kits need to be ordered then to ensure they are here in time for the class.
Payment can be made into my bank account, I will supply details once you have rsvp'd, or you can pay by cash in person or pay using Paypal.

This class is available for your own booking - I just need time to get the kits delivered - so start your Christmas planning now and book me in!! You can come to me or I can come to you!!

Book in here at my class schedule on my website - and while you are there, check out my other upcoming classes!

You can of course just order this gorgeous card kit and make them on your own, but why not get together with some other ladies - your friends or new friends - and make them while having something yummy to eat and a bit of a laugh?

I love stamping in company, and would love to spend time stamping with you! Give me a call today!
Until next time,
Kylie xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...