Wednesday 7 August 2013

Christmas Is Coming!


You know it's August, right? That means that Christmas is only 20 weeks away - don't laugh, those 20 weeks will fly by! Now comes the busy times at school with exams and class activities - there are only 7 more weeks of term 3 left, and we all know how quickly term 4 flies by, it feels like we just start term 4 and the next week we are saying goodbye!

Why am I trying to scare you with reminding you how quickly the year is going? Because it is time to start thinking about your Christmas craft! Particularly your Christmas cards! Do you want another year to go by without making your friends and family lovely, handmade cards? Are you happy to send out those mass-produced boxed cards again?

I'm not!! So now is the time to book yourself into one of my upcoming Christmas classes, or to book me to come to you for a stamp-a-stack (where you stamp a group of easy to reproduce cards in one sitting) or book a party so that I can show you how easy Stampin' Up! is making your Christmas craft this year with our new Holiday Catalogue!

The upcoming Holiday Catalogue begins on August 29th and is choc-full of gorgeous kits and packaging ideas, easy to assemble and decorate by yourself at home, or get together with me, with or without your mates, and we can do it together! Crafting is a great stress-relief, particularly this time of year when you can product gorgeous cards and packaging that you can surprise and delight your friends and family with!

I have just added a bunch of new classes to my website - click on the pink button in the sidebar or click here to go to my website and see what's coming up.

Got an idea for a class in mind? Just ask, I would be happy to accommodate you! I love Christmas and everything that goes with it - except the heat of a Perth Christmas lol! - so invite me to show you some great ideas for your Christmas craft this year!

If you would like a copy of the upcoming Holiday Catalogue, let me know, I would be happy to get one to you!
Until next time,
Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...