Friday 9 August 2013

NewTrimmer Rotary Attachment Available Today!

Today the eagerly awaited Trimmer Rotary Attachment is available to order! I played with this at Convention recently - one of the few things I was able to get close enough to actually touch! I loved the little decorative edge the blades made on the cardstock - so cute!

Here is a quick video from one of our Trainers from the Home Office - Emily Montoya. She explains exactly how to change out the current blade on your new style trimmer, and attach the rotary arm, and also how to change out the blades for decorative edges - so simple!



You can purchase the Stampin' Trimmer on it's own or also purchase the accessories for a full range of uses. Check out page 176 in the Annual Catalogue for a closer look.

129722  $49.95  Stampin' Trimmer
131375  $6.95    Stampin' Trimmer Replacement Cutting Mat
126995  $9.95    Stampin' Trimmer Cutting Blades (set of 2)
126996  $8.95    Stampin' Trimmer Scoring Blades (set of 2)
132986  $22.95  Stampin' Trimmer Rotary Addition
129410  $6.95    Stampin' Trimmer Small Scallop Rotary Cutting Blade
129408  $9.95    Stampin' Trimmer Straight Rotary Cutting Blade
129409  $6.95    Stampin' Trimmer Tiny Wave Rotary Cutting Blade

If you like the look of this new trimmer and the new rotary attachments, you can order them in my store here or contact me and I can place the order for you.
If you want to see these items in action, let me know, I would be happy to show you!

Until next time,
Kylie xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...