Tuesday 13 August 2013

Chicks and Chocolate Class

Last week I held a Chicks and Chocolate class, where we made 3 little chocolate gift holders and filled them Ferrero Rocher chocolates and the little boxes of smarties, yum!
Here they are:





 We had a lovely time making these, they are quick and simple. We used the Label Love stamp set and the matching punch from the new Annual Catalogue - such a great set! It wasn't a set I was originally going to buy, but I am so glad that I did! And you can get it in a bundle for a 15% saving, I love a bargain!
I will be holding regular classes with different little 3D items each time, but I am happy to repeat any class - I love to make these little holders! Let me know if you would like to book into one of my Chicks and Chocolates classes!

Until next time,
Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...