Saturday 6 July 2019

Chocolate Treat Holder

Still on my obsession with chocolate treat holders, here is a shadow box that holds a 40gram Choceur chocolate bar - these are readily available in a range of flavours from your local Aldi store - here in Australia that is :)



The photos really don't do this treat holder justice - it is such a pretty colour combination - Petal Pink and Early Espresso.
This paper is from the Magnolia Lane DSP, my current favourite from the annual catalogue.
If you are a demonstrator, you can purchase a 20 pack of this paper in 2 double-sided designs, which is great to be able to bulk-make treat holders like this :)
If you would like to purchase a 20 pack, let me know and I can order you one!
Let me know if you would like to get together to make some of these shadow box treat holders, I would be happy to put a paid class together for you :)

Until next time,
Kylie x



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...