Wednesday 10 July 2019

Stampin' Dimensionals Gift


One of my team members made me a little gift the other day - a Stampin' Dimensional Holder!
I'd never seen this before, and it's so cute!
It perfectly holds one sheet of Stampin' Dimensionals.




I made some for my Stamp Club ladies in the Follow Your Art DSP.




Cute hey?
I coloured all of the brush tips and rollers with Wink of Stella for a little bit of sparkle.
I love this type of thing - a cute little gift that doesn't take too long to make and isn't too expensive to give away, just perfect for customer gifts too!
Why not try it yourself? You can find one of many tutorials for this little holder here - have fun!

Until next time,
Kylie :)



Product List
<!-------- TAMS End ----------

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...