Monday 8 July 2019

Good Morning Magnolia Card

I came across a card recently and loved it so much I just had to make it - it even made me want to get the Stampin' Blends that I was 'never going to get as I don't colour in' haha. I'm now a convert to Stampin' Blends - they are so fun to use!
The original card is on youtube - an easy tutorial to follow and the demonstrator is so talented!


I made a matching shadow box out of scraps I had on my table, it turned out pretty cute I thought :)


You really should give this one a go, fun colouring techniques using the blends and sponging through one of our stencils was really relaxing!

Let me know if you would like to get together and make this - I'd be happy to put together a paid class for you :)

Kylie x



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...