Wednesday 3 July 2019

How many chocolate treat holders do you see here?


Hint: 
There are 10!!

That's a lot of chocolate! :)

I made 10 different sizes of these shadow boxes, each one measured perfectly to hold from 1 chocolate to 10 chocolates!
I used my favourite chocolate to craft with - Merci chocolate sticks. They are just the perfect size to make treat holders for, and they are so yummy!
They are also readily available at Aldi here in Australia, so win, win!

Here they are individually. Each one is decorated just with a ribbon or some twine, as I wanted that gorgeous Magnolia Lane paper to shine, and each one is protected by an acetate sleeve that just slides on and off as you need.











Aren't they great?
I can show you how to make them if you would like to make some yourself - book a paid class for 4 or more attendees with me, and we will make a couple of different sizes, and you will each walk away with gorgeous projects and the instructions to make the other sizes at your convenience!
Cost of the class is $35 per person, or free with a $100 order :)
This paper - isn't it gorgeous??
Demonstrators can purchase a 20 pack of 2 double sided designs, making it easy for us to make large quantities of the same design, and it's great for classes, but we can also sell it, so if you would like to make these for yourself, think about this larger pack, only $30 for 20 sheets, 10 each of 2 double-sided designs:


Or it comes in a 12 pack, 2 each of 6 double sided designs for $20 if you like the idea of assorted designs:



Definitely my favourite Designer Series paper in the annual catalogue!

These are pretty easy to make, once you've made a couple, you will want to make more, they are so addictive!
They make great little gifts - I make them for my daughter's dance teachers, and they love them!
They are also relatively inexpensive, and quick to make - so you can whip a few up in no time!

Let me know if you would like to book a class with me, or if you aren't local to me (Maddington, Western Australia), place a $100 order and I will send you the instructions for your favourite size, and a ready to assemble kit, for free :)

Until next time,
Kylie :)


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...