Monday 29 July 2019

Recruit Folder Notebook Holder

Stampin' Up! demonstrators have access to some great marketing material in our supply list, and one of them is our Recruit File Folders in this gorgeous print.


So of course some talented demonstrator decided to make something even more gorgeous out of one of these folders, and she even made a youtube video so that she could share it with all of us.

As soon as I saw what she did with it, I couldn't wait to place an order for some of these folders so that I could make some too, and I spent a happy couple of hours making 15 of them, which I will share with my team and some of my customers!

Check them out!




How great are they! Such a great idea!
If you would like to make some of these for yourself, let me know and I can order you the Recruit Folders - $5.95 for a pack of 5, plus postage. You can access the video here.
It's not hard to make them, and I found the perfect sized notepads at the Reject Shop and the nearly invisible velcro dots at Officeworks.


I'm working on finding slim pens that I can make a slot for, I'm usually pretty good at altering patterns and will share if I do find some that fit well.

Don't want to make one for yourself but would like one?
 Happy to send you one with a qualifying order from our new Annual Catalogue, our upcoming Holiday Catalogue (which begins September 4th), our clearance rack or a combination :)
Just let me know!

Until next time,
Kylie :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...