Tuesday 2 July 2019

Merci Slider Box

I am a bit obsessed with making treat boxes for the Merci chocolate sticks.
I found this tutorial on youtube recently, and thought it was lovely, so I had a go at making it. 
The tutorial is in Dutch, but the measurements were easy enough to understand, and I just watched it a couple of times to work out how she put it together.
What do you think?



I used the Good Morning Magnolia bundle to make the flower and stamp the sentiment, and Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper to decorate.
If you make one for yourself, I would love to see it!

Kylie :)



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...