Saturday 20 April 2013

And yet more Dress Up Framelits

Just can't get enough of these framelits!



I saw this card online and just had to recreate it! The lighting has washed it out, but the white base has been embossed - it is just gorgeous in real life - plus it is misted with shimmer paint too! This was a hit with my stamp club ladies!


I really love this one! Just gorgeous in real life!



Now this has to be my favourite! The light has washed it out, but there is embossing down the side of the white strip! I love it! Click HERE to see the original!

Again, these will feature in my Big Shot or Framelits classes - check out my Events page on my website to book in or if you don't see a date that works for you, let me know and we can tailor a class just for you!

Until next time,
Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...