Friday 19 April 2013

Pinwheel Die

It's that time of year again - end of term! Doesn't it seem like they just went back to school?? Wow, time sure is passing by quickly - before you know it, it will be Christmas again!! Don't laugh, it sneaks up on you!
I will be starting my Christmas classes soon - get organised early this year and save yourself the rushing around and the panic! Keep an eye on my upcoming classes - button on right! - particularly Christmas in July, just around the corner!

But back to the reason I popped in here today - end of term treats! I try to make little treats for my kids' classes as often as possible, and with my son going off to high school this year, I am down to one to create for - such a shame I can't make for his high school, but it would take forever with all of his different classes - anyway, would they even let me?

I got my inspiration for this little treat holder from one of my all time favourite crafty ladies - Angie at Chic n Scratch - she is such an inspiration to me! I made 36 of these little treat holders, they were quick and easy and I loved making the little pinwheel (129411) for the front! I used retired daffodil delight grosgrain ribbon, whisper white cardstock (106549), polka dot parade dsp (126902), retired gold brads and the corner rounder punch (119871).
The sentiment on the front reads "blowing wishes your way" and comes from a new stamp set from the Occasions Mini called "Wishes Your Way" (129156) and it co-ordinates perfectly with the Pinwheel Die (129411) from the same mini!

Here it is closed:


Here it is open to show you the treat inside - Milky Bars were on special this week!



And here they are all bundled together in a bag ready to go in today:


See how simple they are? I am sure my 9 year old daughter could've done them by herself, but I love sitting at my desk watching the world pass by while I make goodies!

If you would like any more information on this little treat holder, or would like to order the product to make them yourself, contact me today, or place your order online in my store!

Until next time,
Kylie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...