Saturday 13 April 2013

Recent Stamp Club and Class Projects....

I thought you might like to see a few photos of some of the projects my stamp club and class ladies have been making recently. We have focussed on the current Seasonal Catalogue - formerly called the mini catalogue - and on the big shot as that is a must-have!
Upcoming classes and workshops may see these in the line-up:


We made this card at a recent Big Shot Class at Linley's house. I saw the original on Pinterest, click HERE  to see it. It uses the new Dress Up Framelits which I am currently obsessed with!

I also made a matching trinket box using the Top Note Die:


Yes - I used the same cardstock (marina mist) but the lighting makes it look completely different! I wanted to showcase the gorgeous Flower Trim from the new Seasonal Catalogue, so went for a more traditional look.


Here is another version of the card, this time I omitted the dress form and added one of our new coathanger embellishments - so cute!! I changed the ribbon and made a marina mist flower.

These cards and box would make a lovely wedding shower/wedding gift or change out the colours and sentiment to suit the occasion!

If you would like to make the projects in this class, check out my events page on my Stampin' Up! website  HERE - or pick a date that suits you best and book me in! If you aren't local to me but would like to do the class, let me know and I can organise a kit for you!

Look for more projects soon!

Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...