Sunday 28 April 2013

Get more for your money!!



It has been a huge couple of weeks around my place - the last few weeks of school are always manic, then we went down to Busselton and Margaret River for a few days, then back home to prep for a Bigshot Class and a friends' 40th birthday party! So I finally have some downtime today haha!!

I wanted to pop in and remind you about the Hostess Promotion that Stampin' Up! have on at the moment - once your order, party or catalogue party reaches sales of $400, you get an extra $60 on top of the already generous spending dollars, to spend for FREE! That's right! So for a $400 party - not hard to do, my class yesterday saw one lady spend nearly $400 on her own as she indulged in a bigshot and some fabulous accessories! - you would normally get $60 to spend for free. With the promotion, you get an EXTRA $60, that's $120 to spend for free! Check out the Hostess Dollars Chart
 
or click here to go to the promotions page on the Stampin' Up! website for a better look! I just didn't want to let this fantastic offer pass you by! This offer finishes 3pm WA time, on May 30th, so if you would like to place an order, you can either do it via my store or contact me directly here - either one will get you to me! Don't forget my offer of a $20 gift voucher for the next 5 $50+ orders via my store, or free shipping if you contact me direct!
 
That fantastic joining offer is still available until 3pm WA time, May 30th as well - click here to check out the promotions page on the website! This is what you will read on the website:
 
Join Offer

Ever wish you had more money to spend on Stampin’ Up! products? Consider it done. Join Stampin’ Up! before 30 May and get an extra $60 for your Starter Kit.
Contact your demonstrator today to take advantage of this offer!

Isn't that a great deal?? For only $169, you get to spend an amazing $295 on any products from either of the 2 catalogues -  ANYTHING!! Did you want a Bigshot and some dies or embossing folders, or some stamps, inks and papers, or how about some of the fantastic kits that are offered in the current Occasions Catalogue (which finishes May 30 so don't miss out!) your choice of product - I have 2 ladies in my team that joined JUST FOR THE SPECIAL!! And really, who can blame them?? It's a fantastic offer, no matter what you do - either turn it into a business, or keep it as a hobby, completely your choice - and that is what I love - no stress ever!

If you would like to know more, feel free to contact me anytime.
Until next time,
Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...