Monday 22 April 2013

Big Shot Class

I follow a fantastic Australian Demonstrator - Tanya at Stampin T - and she came up with these fab little gift card holders. If you would like to learn how to make these, I am offering these in my upcoming Big Shot Class - check out my Events page on my website for the dates, or book me in with your friends for your very own class!

These are the ones I made recently with my stamp club. I used the new Core'dinations cardstock as I really like the texture, but of course you can use any cardstock and either stamp or emboss it to give it the look you like. I like the idea of the core'dinations as you can sand the cardstock to distress it as much or as little as you like!


These are just one of the fantastic Big Shot projects I am offering in my Big Shot Class - why not book in today??

Until next time,
Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...