Sunday 14 April 2013

More Dress Up Framelits Classes...

Back again with some more photos of recent projects, and these will also be offered in my Big Shot or Framelit classes -


How cute is this card?? And so very simple! I don't remember where I got my inspiration from, possibly Pinterest...... this is one of the newer In Colours - Midnight Muse - isn't it gorgeous?? I have a whole row of rhinestones running down the front of the dress for that added bit of bling!



How stunning is this dress?? Gorgeous! I haven't added a sentiment yet, but it is just the best Wedding Card!! I saw it on Pinterest HERE.


And here is my original inspiration - thanks Sue! - it is just so me, I adore crumb cake, it is my go-to colour and has been since it came out! The dress has been embossed with the polka dot embossing folder - my embossing folder of choice! I love these little flowers and I have found that if I use my quilling tool, I get a much tighter, smaller rose, which suits this dress just perfectly!

Would you like to make any of these? You can! Just go to my Events page to book your class! If you don't see a date that works for you, let me know and we can book your class for another date!

Until next time,
Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...