Tuesday 16 October 2018

Chocolate Coin Holders

I love a place setting made with craft stuff - don't you?
Every stamp club, I try to have a little something at the ladies seat, and this is the one that I made for our Stamp Club meeting last week.
 It holds one of those chocolate coins that you can find at Coles and Woolies in the little netting bags. 



They aren't very big, about 5cm x 5cm, but they are so cute! My ladies loved them, and as they were very good (lol) I had a bonus project for them at the end of the night and we made a poppy parade one too :)

The little elves came from the new Santa's Workshop DSP, and there is a matching framelit that cuts it out - so cool! 
Check out the new Santa's Workshop Suite here
I can show you how to make these if you would like to book a class :)

Supplies can be ordered in my online store:


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...