Friday 5 October 2018

Masculine Napkin Fold Box and Card

As promised, I'm back with a masculine version of the Napkin Fold Box which was requested by my class host earlier in the week.
I used the Tranquil Textures dsp and retired Tranquil Tide ribbn (sad face, such nice ribbon!).

The gift set


The coordinating card


The gift box


The gift box showing the napkin fold before it's open


The napkin fold partially open


Such a cute project to make, and surprisingly not hard to do. 
If you would like to make your own, and you are local to me - Maddington, Western Australia, feel free to book a class!
I come to you or you come to me if you are further out, with all supplies prepared and everything that you need to complete the project. I will leave you with completed projects and a full-colour instruction sheet so that you can make them again at a later date!
I will also travel to you if you are further afield (within reason) for groups of 6 or more.
We can make these in assorted colours, just depends on what I have on hand at the time, and will take into account your colour preferences :)

Message me for more details, or to book a class date!

Until next time,
Kylie

For the supplies I used, see the list below:



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...