Monday 15 October 2018

Merci Chocolate Holders

I've added another class to my class list - have you had a chance to look at what you can book into?
I would love to show you and some of your friends how to make some of them!

This one is for Merci Chocolates - you can buy them from Aldi in mixed flavour packs, and they are yum! 
They make great gifts too, either in small packaging like below, or left intact and covered - I made sleeve for a gift once, I don't know why I didn't blog about it, but here is an entire box of Merci - keep in mind this was made last year and the products have since retired.



Here are the Merci Chocolate Holders I have added to my class list, which you can find here. Scroll down until you see 'Merci Chocolate Holders - Trio'.


This holder will hold 6 Merci Chocolates



This holder holds 3 Merci Chocolates


This holder is for a single Merci Chocolate


If you would prefer to make these in colours other than Christmas, that can be organised too :)

Feel free to contact me to chat more or to book a class, I would love to hear from you!
The supplies that I used to make these projects are below, clicking on any of them will take you to my online store (the envelope punch board or the detailed trio punch could be used to round the corners of the larger chocolate holder, or you may already have a corner rounder at home):






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...