Wednesday 3 October 2018

Merci Chocolate Gift Box

Do you like to gift chocolates?
Do you like to make the gift packaging yourself?
Check this one out.....






The Merci chocolates are yummy, and they fit in the is holder perfectly. 
I really love this colour combination - the designer series paper is called Santa's Workshop, and you can find it in the new Holiday Catalogue on page 19.

I've included the supplies I used below, but if you would like to make this and you are local to me, why not book a private class? 
You can book just for yourself or invite some friends, the more that craft, the cheaper the class price per person!

If you would like to order just the kit - which will include the chocolates - you can! Kit is $15 plus postage and will include everything that you need to make this, minus the stamped sentiment as we aren't allowed to include that - you are welcome to use a sentiment that you have at home or purchase the set I used - Tags and Tidings.

I've just updated my CLASS page with the classes I am currently offering and the prices of each, feel free to have a look!

Until next time,
Kylie



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...