Tuesday 2 October 2018

Christmas Napkin Fold Box and Card

I'm off to another class this morning, and this one is showing how to make this interesting "napkin fold" box and coordinating card. 
We will be making 2 of these boxes today, the other one is masculine-themed, I'll share that one later in the week :)

I used the All Is Bright dsp pack, I love this whole paper pack, and have gone through a few packs now! Definitely a favourite this year!

The gift set


The gift box with the 'napkin fold' 



The coordinating card



I've made and given a number of these boxes away, and I've added chocolates or candles to the inside of the box. I love the look on the recipient's face when they pull on the opposite corners of the fold and it opens up and shows the decorated inside and the goodies I've added :)

It's quite an easy project to do, and once you've made one, you'll be hooked on making them! the card showcases both sides of our gorgeous dsp, it's a bit different to the usual card.

Would you like to make these for yourself? If you're local to me - Maddington, Western Australia - invite me over and let's get making!
I will leave you with completed projects and a full-colour instruction sheet so that you can make more at a later date!
Message me for more details or to book your date!

Until next time,
Kylie

The supplies to make this project are listed below:




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...