Sunday 14 October 2018

Stamp Club Projects

I host a regular Stamp Club - usually the first Friday night of each month. I've been running this one for over 9 years, and there are 6 members, 2 of which have been there for the ENTIRE time! 
The ladies in this group have become close friends, and I cherish every one of them! Stampin' Up! has forced me to get out of my comfort zone (my choice!!) I wouldn't have half the friends I do have if I hadn't found SU,  I am very thankful that I found this wonderful company!

These are the projects that we made at our last Stamp Club - each one is made from products in the Santa's Workshop Suite in the 2018 Holiday Catalogue.

Mrs Claus Gift Card Holder



Pull-up Gift Card Holder



Elf Treat Holder



I've just updated my Classes page and added these as a taster class so you can see what stamp club projects might be like. 
If you would like to make any of these projects, and you are local to me - Maddington Western Australia, why not book a date with me, and I will show you and a friend or two how to make these? I will also include full-colour instructions so that you can continue to create at home :)
$20 per person  with everything supplied, if you get a group together of 4 or more, then the price drops to $15pp!
If you would like to know the supplies I used to make these projects, see the list below. If you order the supplies needed for these projects, I will send you the instructions to make them for free, with a free gift to say thank you! You can order from me from anywhere in Australia!!
Pop into my online store here or click on the products below:



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...