Saturday 20 October 2018

Pretty Boxes...

I love a place setting at the table - a favour box filled with chocolate or sweets.
I think it finishes off the place setting beautifully.
But I also love to give little hand-made packages of chocolate or sweets too, just because!
I made a box today, and thought how cute it would be in assorted sizes. I saw a photo online and thought it looked like boxes I had made previously, so I had a little play, and this is what I came up with - and it's using my favourite punch, so win win!
I haven't added a sentiment yet, I'll wait to see what I use them for, but they would look lovely with either a tiny tag hanging from the bakers twine bow, or a panel on the front popped up with dimensionals, don't you think?




These boxes have all been made from A4 cardstock. 
The tallest box  measures 2" x 2" x 4 1/4"(5cm x 5cm x 11cm).
The next tallest  measures 2" x 2' x 3.5" (5cm x 5cm x 9cm).
The next size measures 2" x 2" x 2.5" (5cm x 5cm x6.5cm).
The smallest one measures 2" x 2" x 2" (5cm x 5cm x 5cm).
The hold quite a bit, and would be a lovely finish to your Christmas table - imagine them in the colours of your Christmas Decorations!

These little boxes are quick to make and would be lovely to gift, as a set or on their own! 
The supplies I used to make them are below - please let me know if you would like to learn how to make these, I would love to book a class with you!
You can contact me here :)


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...