Saturday 28 September 2013

A Chevron Christmas......

Have you seen our gorgeous little Chevron-stamped lunchbags? Sooo cute!

You get 10 in the package for only $6.95!! (131170). I have used these little bags for heaps of things, and I have talked about them before in this post. I saw one decorated recently that really caught my eye, but I didn't want to decorate a bag, I wanted to make a card!! - check out the original here. Here is the decorated bag that I used for inspiration -


and here is the card I made from the inspiration of the decorated bag -




I used the Chevron stamp (130499) in place of the printed bag on crumb cake cardstock - quick and easy! You could always attach part of the chevron bag to the cardstock if you don't have the stamp!

You can purchase the supplies to make this card and/or bag in my store or contact me to place your order.

Until next time,
Kylie xxx


Don't forget about my Festive Flurry Collections Class that I have coming up on the 7th and 14th November. Click here to RSVP or for the complete information. You will just LOVE this class!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...