Friday 6 September 2013

Stampin' Up! Bigz L Bow Die




Check out one of my favourite things from the new Holiday Catalogue - the Bow Die!! This is a steel-rule die, which means you can cut up to 3 layers at a time!! You can make many different types of bows with this one cool die!! Check out just a few!!
To get your hands on one of these fantastic dies for your Big Shot, contact me to book a party or to place an order - or you can shop online in my store - just click on "shop now"!!

Book me to come show you how to use this fabulous die - your gift giving will never be the same again!!

Until next time,
Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...